Here is some useful information for you to review before your visit
- Please bring a current list of medications with you to each appointment.
- Please bring a current list of specialists you are currently seeing, if applicable
- If you are experiencing upper respiratory tract or acute illness symptoms, including but not limited to: fever, chills, night sweats, cough, shortness of breath, runny nose, sore throat, nausea, vomiting, diarrhea, please alert us prior to your appointment for special accommodations, if indicated.
- At this time, we kindly ask all of our patients and visitors to wear a mask for your safety and the safety of our staff and patients.
- Patient Portal link invitation is provided after scheduling appointment or after initial visit
- If patient has access to patient portal we recommend patients fill out intake forms prior to appointment
- Follow us on Instagram! @exordiummedicalgroup